Stolz-Mead Advertising is a full-service promotion agency in Columbus, Ohio. We work with nationally known corporate brands and companies on a wide range of marketing and promotion needs. Our fun and fast-paced agency is hiring a Digital Marketing Intern for Summer 2020. This position will help with a variety of projects within the company to create a more powerful, memorable digital presence.
The ideal candidate is driven, detail-oriented, creative, and must be able to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
An internship with Stolz-Mead provides insight into the marketing and sales advertising agency life, and the opportunity to quickly grow as a young professional. Our paid internship program is designed around real work experience and provides developmental tools that can be applied to future career success. Apply today!
- Assist in development of optimal digital marketing campaigns
- Assist content ideation, creative and messaging
- Assist in the management of marketing and advertising via social media and blog posting
- Assist with the creation and editing of written content for blogs, landing pages, email campaigns, and other marketing materials
- Research and communicate new product and industry trends
- Research and communicate changing and emerging digital trends and platforms
- Ideate on innovative solutions across digital channels
- Assist with as-needed projects
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate (preferably communication, advertising, business or marketing-related degree; upper level student or significant experience and coursework in major)
- Ability to multitask and work independently as well as part of a team
- Web and digital marketing savvy with an awareness of digital marketing platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tiktok, Lasso and Steemit
- Analytical and possess the ability to review data and compose a story about it
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and creatively present information in both written and oral form
Compensation: $14/hour, 15-20 hours/week